It's been awhile.......

nas19320

since I've posted any pics. Got really busy and neglected the tank and did no more than top-off's for the past two months. I did a small water change and cleaned up a few things. I'll do a little more over the next week and hopefully I'll get everything back to where it should be. I'm suprised everything looks as good as it does, a few things lost some color but they should color back up quickly.
Took me some time to get the hang of Macro shots again but I think most of the pictures came out pretty good.

bigarn

Hmmm...:thinking:
If that's the result of "neglecting" a tank, I think you've hit on something. Very very nice!
:D

nas19320

Originally posted by bigarn
Hmmm...:thinking:
If that's the result of "neglecting" a tank, I think you've hit on something. Very very nice!
:D

Thanks. Yeah I'm actually really suprised. Very little growth from my LPS's and few SPS's which is expected but no die-off. The softies actually seemed to spread quicker but look a little rough, as you can see the polyps are somewhat pulled in. A few pest issues that need to be taking care of and some pruning but I expected to have many more problems.

nm reef

Nas19320....very nice to see you back...as I remember you always had a sweet collection of zoanthids. Even neglected they look good.....

nas19320

Thanks guys.
Originally posted by Yosemite Sam
Do you have a full tank shot?

I didn't get a chance to take one before my battery died. It has been awhile since I've taken any macro shots so all the focusing and adjusting ate through my battery much quicker than expected. The tank needs some clean-up anyway and isn't all that pretty right now. I need to do massive amounts of pruning of my Xenia and I have some other things that have spread around that need to be cleaned up.

aahhheeemmmmmm......
.....xenia......time and shipping paid.......
aahhheeemmmmmm.........
:jumping:
mrme at circleofbrains dot com

E

eaglefan

Very nice I love the first pic, hoping my colony grows like that.

nas19320

Originally posted by me-n-my-fish
aahhheeemmmmmm......
.....xenia......time and shipping paid.......
aahhheeemmmmmm.........
mrme at circleofbrains dot com

I would love to give you some but Xenia is a horrible shipper and I would hate to have you pay for it and have it all die in transit. Plus I have never shipped anything before so I'm not sure the best way to do. I'll have to figure it out soon though because I have a few other things I need to unload.
Originally posted by eaglefan

Very nice I love the first pic, hoping my colony grows like that.

Yeah that is one of my favorite colonies. When just the Actinics are on it looks amazing. I have a few other colors that have grown together and it looks really nice.

E

eaglefan

I have some pink and mint greens that grew together, but the conloy is still pretty small. I'll post some pics tonight

X

xnikki118x

Very nice pics!! If that's a "neglected" tank, then, well..... :eek:
Haha I love the bright colors!