its definatly winter in seattle

rbrockm1

this depresses me. I lived and OH my whole life and this is my first winter away. they said they don't ever get snow in GA which i didn't think we would. I get ot go back on winter break and hopefully it snows or i will miss out this year.

ginarox

arkansas doesnt see much of it either,,,,last good snow we had here was in 2000...love to see that again,,,i hope for a white christmas....thanks for sharing,,,its absolutley beautiful...have a great night..

E

emeralcrab

Here in Montana we have a wind and snow advisary going on. Up to 8" possible......skiing here we come.....

We have about 5 inches right now.

lefty

I was out in the Seattle snow today (against my will). It's quite the miserable weather, especially when it's half snow and half rain. I've had a lot of people tell me Seattle never gets snow. I guess they see those big white flakes falling from the sky and think God is just using the salt shaker. :joy:
-lefty

X

xoxox

Yes, I'm sure we'll be measuring it in feet pretty soon, ahhh, love the snow belt...

E

emeralcrab

We now have up to 7 inches, blowing, all schools are closed....my son sure was excited about that. Emergency traffic only.....

haze123

I wish Maryland would see some damn snow so I could get out of work for once....it feels like spring over here being 60 out side. Dont even feel like christmas time :(

alyssia

Originally Posted by haze123
I wish Maryland would see some damn snow so I could get out of work for once....it feels like spring over here being 60 out side. Dont even feel like christmas time :(

It was 65 here today.

E

emeralcrab

coachKLM you must live somewhere close to where I do. I'm in Kalispell. Schools closed, cold, drifting, I'm getting to like winter less and less and looking forward to heading to mexico for the winters in about 3 years. Snorkle and play with the wild fishes.

garnet13aj

Those pics look fun when you are on the inside, but I went to get a new modem yesterday on a bus and it took me 10 minutes. But the snow started coming down much harder on the way out of the store and it took me 2.5 hours to get home on the bus. It was RIDICULOUS and I was not smiling in the end. This was in seattle BTW. Then when I got home I had to walk to my lfs to buy my first fish ever (2 ocelaris clownfish) it was freezing out as far as seattle goes, I was suprised.
and...
University of Washington was practically the only school in the entire state that didn't get a snowday, I was pretty bum
ed

coachklm

Originally Posted by EmeralCrab
coachKLM you must live somewhere close to where I do. I'm in Kalispell. Schools closed, cold, drifting, I'm getting to like winter less and less and looking forward to heading to mexico for the winters in about 3 years. Snorkle and play with the wild fishes.
1 hour south of you.... ret25yo