It's in the Judges Hands Now!!!

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
All the polls have been completed...The winners list is being scrutinized by the accounting firm of Ernst and Young...and soon all the winners will have their moment on the red carpet!
Thank you all for participating! It has been a wonderful contest, far beyond our expectations, and we want to thank you all for the outstanding pictures.
Tomorrow we will send out an email to all the winners to finalize the details on their credits. We will also publish on this forum a complete list of winners for all the polls. (Even SWF won a few..)
Then, Friday, we will do a drawing for the grand prize, a $250 shopping spree at Saltwaterfish.com. The drawing will be from the list of the winners of the polls. A poll winner is entered only once. So, the person winning one poll has the same chance as the multiple winners. We'll have our new guy that sorts through the hermit crabs all day pick the winner...so even if you annoyed us during the contest, you've still got a shot.
I hope everyone had fun with this contest.
Scott

reefkprz

Originally Posted by Saltwaterfish.com
We'll have our new guy that sorts through the hermit crabs all day pick the winner...so even if you annoyed us during the contest, you've still got a shot.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Originally Posted by Saltwaterfish.com
...so even if you annoyed us during the contest, you've still got a shot.
Scott

Anyone in particular come to mind? Hmm, yeah, maybe....

Great job contestants! SWF has some awesome new store pics to show off!

wattsupdoc

Hey I wasn't that annoying was I?
I mean, I'm just a little needy is all!
But I do still have a chance dont I? I wont win... I never win anything... You guys just voted for me to win those 2 so I'd shut up.....OK, I'll stop whining now, but just tell me I have a chance.....

njbeacher

We'll have our new guy that sorts through the hermit crabs all day pick the winner...so even if you annoyed us during the contest, you've still got a shot.
Scott
Damn. So I guess the opposite is true too and that chocolate cake I sent won't do any good.

ginnboy

what if there has not been a poll for your picture. I posted Streaked Mushrooms and haven't been voted on.

saltn00b

what about the polls that were never started? totally missed corals?
IE - Lavendar mushrooms , Saddle Anenome....

T

tizzo

You just tell that hermit guy that once a little while ago, I ordered some crabs and I knew they were hand picked, he did a darned fine job. You tell him I said hes an awesome crab picker and that I for one thinks he needs a raise!

renogaw

Originally Posted by saltn00b
what about the polls that were never started? totally missed corals?
IE - Lavendar mushrooms , Saddle Anenome....

they were overwhelmed and they will do more polls later. i think they did though do quite a huge undertaking and think they got *most* of them.

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
We did a search on all the names last week and put up all the polls for the names that showed up. We apologize if yours was missed.
Yes, all good things leave you wanting more...
Tizzo: We'll tell him all but the last part...

renogaw

hehe my cerith snail and anthelia as well, but no biggie--i can't spend the $100 to use up the credits anyway :(

isistius

it doesn't matter how many you won, your name is still only entered once for the drawing. and don't you think you've won enough of them? give it up saltn00b.

puffer32

Originally Posted by saltn00b
copied and pasted title...
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...light=lavendar
copied and pasted title in the thread...
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...ghlight=saddle
are there going to be more polls another time, or since its for your website, do you want to just use those and issue me the credit because they are a lot better than your pics ? :D
i dont think anyone else has these...
Don't feel your pics were ignored for no good reason, I just think the contest was way more work then SWF could handle at one time. I had some really good pics of items they carry, but they didn't have polls on them this time, maybe next time