its sunday so heres a 6 pack

murph145

thanks jon! i think im guna go on a few month non picture takin lay off and then do some repost to see the growth from now till 2 months from now

jayc

Beatiful as always Murph!! What size tank is that? What all fish do u have in there?
-Josh

murph145

hey jayc
its a 180 6'x2'x2'
as for fish i have 2 yellow tangs, pink tail trigger, fuzzy dwarf lionfish, 3 lyertail anthias, yellow coris wrasse, siscortail goby, mandarin dragonet, clarki clown
i used to have a blue tang and yellow tang but when i got all 3 yellow tangs i got them straight from the wholesalers and they werent quarantines well one got really sick and died then my blue tang of 2 years got really sick and died too
but thats what i have for now lol

jayc

Man that sucks!! How do u like the lyertail antias? I'm thinkins about getting some.
-Josh

murph145

thanks chris!
i like the lyertails they add alot of color to the tank
i wanna get some more actually

jayc

They are very colorful. How many times a day do u feed yours? I've heard you have to feed them a lot.
-Josh

crox

Originally Posted by murph145
thanks chris!
i like the lyertails they add alot of color to the tank
i wanna get some more actually
Do you have 3 females?

crox

Originally Posted by JayC
They are very colorful. How many times a day do u feed yours? I've heard you have to feed them a lot.
-Josh

I have a pair and feed them once a day during the week and twice on the weekend.

murph145

Originally Posted by JayC
-Josh
i feed at least once a day some baby mysid sometimes twice

murph145

Originally Posted by Crox
Hi Murph,
does that rbta stings any of your sps?
the RBTA doesnt move so he never stings anything hes been on that rock for at least 2 years even when in the old tank.... he just sits there and minds his business
and i have 3 females i had one male but he died earlier in the week which really T'd me off i have had a lil issue with fish lately due to bringingin those wild yellow tangs somthing went sideways and all the fish acted wierd and i lost one yellow tang one blue tang and my male lyertail anthias so im kinda bummed .... at least my corals are still thriving im guna get fish from now on that have been QT'd

chilwil84

has the pink tail lived up to its reef safe status i remember a while back when you added it and some people were worried about the risk with such a great tank

murph145

Originally Posted by chilwil84
has the pink tail lived up to its reef safe status i remember a while back when you added it and some people were worried about the risk with such a great tank
so far so good he hasnt harmed a thing "that i know of" lol but i dont have any shrimps or crabs so thats kinda been takin outta the equation.... if anything my fuzzy dwarf posses more of a threat to the little fish cuz he has eaten two fish in the past.... realized he needed to eat alot more often thats y he turned to cannabilizm... since then no more missing fish that was about 8 months ago since that happened

sinaloa213

looks like a fully stocked tank to me!!!
especially like the trigger, reef safe? i guess it is

ill happily take frags off your hands to make room for new ones
lol
have a great day