Jacksonville FL info needed!!

jemshores

Hi everybody...going to Jacksonville this weekend for the BIG football game-GO STEELERS-and want to do some fishy/coral shopping. Anyone from the area have any suggestions for us? Got on the net and there's tons but would really like a shop someone has personal experience with. Thanks in advance!!!

tangman99

What are you getting hits on? There isn't much at all in Jacksonville. You may be getting hits on maintenance companies. The only local LFS that I go to is Bioreef which is in a little warehouse area. They are not that big but have some descent stuff. It was taken over by new owners a few months ago and the last time I was in they were making some changes that looked like it was going to be nice but I have not been back since.

jemshores

I just went to local.com and typed in pet stores, saltwater fish, etc and came up with alot of stores.Granted there are petsmart and the pet supermarket and ***** in that bunch but I don't/won't go there. The small non-chain LFS's is kind of what I was looking for. Do you have a street address for Bioreef? Thanks for you help too!

weiser5150

your Steelers are going to get beat up and sent home.

I like Bio-reef. They have good cust service and there is always something new when i go in there.
Go Jags!

jemshores

Weiser...we are already beat up
BUT we are coming to JAX to spank you all!!!!And go shopping! See ya in the endzone