jbj 48" 4x55 watt 2-10k and 2 7100k act?

jimmmmay

i am starting my 120 gal and i was wondering as my first purchase what do you guys think of jbj and this 48" 4x55 watt setup for $293 shipped with legs and cooling fans? I plan on adding 1 mh 250 watt in the near future then a second one which eventually will put me at 500 watt mh and 110 of 10k pc and 110 watt of 7100k of actinic pc? I hope to have a reef tank with fish and a mixture of hard and soft coral.

@knight

sounds a little high, i got a 36in 4x 36 for 180+ 12 s/h from an online auction, and it was drop-shipped from the factory.
one thing to mention, i am about to return the unit for warranty exchange because the cooling fans quit working and the light flickers when the power is switched off. I did suffer a lightning strike recently, which might be to balme.

skimmedout

I got my 36"144watt just last month and it's working pretty well. It was a little tricky preventing the wires from hitting and stopping the fans, but no big deal. I like it b/c its so compact and looks much better than the other's black rectangular boxs.