JBJ NanoCube 24 heat issues.. Need help!

kromix

So I live in south florida, ambient temperature is 74/75 , A/C set at 73/74. Nothing in the tank to create heat (No heater) Only the Stock PUMP it comes with....
I am guessing these pumps create alot of heat

I was thinking of replacing with a MJ-900, The MJ-1200 uses a little more than double the watts of the MJ-900.
the Mj-900 is "weaker" by GPH than the stock pump, would this be a bad idea? It uses only 9.5 watts of power so it should help with the heat... Any1 have experience with this pump on the 24 or any suggestions on lowering the heat?

subielover

What is the temp in your tank? I don't have this exact tank, but I switched my actinic and daylight bulbs so that my fans would come on when the actinics do, since my actinics come on first and turn off last. Also I would replace your stock pump with a mj900, and get a koralia 1 for the other side.

kromix

With nothing at all on but the pump Its at 80.1-80.3 , when the lights come on, slowly acclimates up till its 8 hours in and shut-off time it'll end at 83.7 ish.... I want it lower.....
So a good combo would be a MJ-900 + Koralia 1 or Koralia Nano to replace the single stock pump in the Nano 24 ?

kromix

Do you or anyone here have this combo?
Nanocube 24 with a MJ-900 + Koralia 1 or Koralia nano?
I'm sure its sufficient flow, but how is it on heat versus the stock pump ?