jebo 180

petergorde

I have had it for three weeks and like it a lot. The production is good in my 30G but the noise is average.
if you do get it and set is up it will start to produce little bubbles in your tank they will go away in a couple days and then start to work great.
i got mine for 45 bucks and of course it was worth every penny
my lfs said they are a japanese company and not to well known yet but he keeps half his stuff on the jebo skimmers

icepenguin

I have one,works good even though it had some problems with leaking in elbows and stuff.It was cost efficient even though some people say they're worthless.

flatzboy

I've never owned a jebo but I've seen some pics of there collection cups and I got to admit you really can't go wrong for 45$ for a skimmer that pulls out some pretty nasty skimate.

benter

Mine seems to work good on my 55 as well, but I wonder if it could be made better with a different pump??

petergorde

I think you should try and give feed back. lol
I think it sounds like a good idea because the pump is pretty huge.
I am thinking of putting my own tubing on and sending the pump lower behind my LR. Right now it is the center of atention in my tank.

thangbom

well i dont have to jebo 180 but i have the other smaller 1.. th e 1 that is rated for 90 galz...n e wayz i say it's darn good fro the $ u can get them for.. i put in inmy 155 gal.. and it do about 3/4 a cup a week... not bad for a cheepo i say.. i think the 180 will be a lot better then mines for it is taller by a few inches.. for contact time...even tho .. jebo r a good investment for the cost.. but if i knew better.. i would of save up and but a good skimmer in the first place..... hey while im at it.. i just bought a turbo flolter 1000 and i cant find parts to connect the pump to the skimmer.. it's a ocean runner 2500 w/ needle wheele. with this screw on attachment thing.. any help on putting this thing together???