Jebo Lights

ryan115

On ---- right now they have Jebo 24" PC's. They have 2 55W bulbs one 10,000K and one Actinic. It is selling for $49.00 is this a good deal. Im not really familiar with the brand and i was wondering if they are any good or are they just going to burn out in a month?

snipe

I am planning on buying jebo lights also they should work I wouldnt see why they wouldnt.

J

jasonk

my brother has the 48" jebo lights. he says he likes them, they still supply the watts for a much lower price. the only thing he said he doesn't like is, although it has 2 switches, one for the actinic and one for the daylight, it only has one power cord. so you can't adjust the two types of light seperately with timers. He still says that for the money though, you can't beat em.

rayray2857

I have the same exact lights and I got them off ----, I've had them about 5 or six months now and they are still going strong. They are definatley worth the price IMO.:yes:

snipe

I have seen them with 2 powercords "if the one you have dont come with 2 wouldnt take mutch DIY to make it have two cords just cut the actinics from the one cord and attach to another "I know ther is more involved but that is pretty mutch the jist of it" As for the actinics they are true actinics are blue that counters with the yellow in the daylight bulbs.

dmc888

I bought my 48 " jebo from ----. I am very happy with it . Had it about a month. The one cord is the only drawback. Other than that can't beat the price.

22caddy

As for the actinics they are true actinics are blue that counters with the yellow in the daylight bulbs.
I have jebo lights and other lights. I have true acitinic and I have the jebo "acitinic" light. The jebo is nothing more than a blue bulb. Actually true acitinic is a purple color. If needed I will post pics once home from work at about 5:30 am eastern time. I'm just saying this because they say they are acitinic, but they really aren't. I checked where I bought them from and they call it a 10000k acitinic. I have never seen an acitinic labeled like this before.

snipe

that is wierd most actinics are 6500k and also pics would be great. And you can buy pc bulbs to replace them.