Jebo MH or refurb PC?

twinclan

HI to all! My jebo/odyssea pc light just took a big dump and died on me yesterday when I wasn't home. I am now debating on buying a jebo MH from {EDIT} or I am also looking at getting a refurb unit
{EDIT LINK} there is about a $40 difference. I want to maybe spend about $200 max and want to get the best I can for the price. I just don't know whether to trust the jebo mh. I can't hang a pendant. Thanks for your help.

twinclan

By the way I had to put on my old lamp that came with the tank, yeah a whole 25w 50/50 bulb. I don't know how long my corals or anemomes will be ok with these. I have a 46g bowfront that is deep.

twinclan

Should maybe I consider T5 lighting? Anyone know, I found some on the auction site from the uk that are t5. I just am not an expert with this at all.

twinclan

This is what I am looking at, 3x24W T5 Lighting hanging lamp inst. of halide lamp 3ft. This only gives me 72w I don't know if that would be enough. I don't know how to judge with T5 lighting. I do have a bubble tip in there that likes the light

chilwil84

with a bubble u probably are going to need at least double the bulbs otherwise for softies and zoos that light would be great. one of the good things about t5s is there size so u can set up a retro kit and fit many right next to each other.