jellyfish?

mtroup884

i have a 12 gallon aquapod that i dont really use anymore cuz i couldnt get the filter to work, it just started not working randomly. anyway, i still have lights on a few hours a day, and there has been a couple of pieces of liverock and livsand in there for probably almost 2 years. but i really looked closely at the tank the other day and there are some kind of little floating creatures in there that look and act just like jellyfish, its insane, i had no clue that would happen? im not even sure what they are but they really do look like little jellyfish swimming around. any ideas what they really are?

mtroup884

man even if i had a digital camera they are too small i think to even phtograph, they just look like jellyfish

reefkprz

well then with that description, I would have to say probably some type of jellyfish

sorry I couldnt be more helpfull.

aquaguy24

is it a clear seethrough tiny jellyfish..does it sometimes stick to the glass..i had some of those..someone told me it was hydroid jellyfish..usually u get those jellyfish in new tanks but urs been up for 2 years..so not sure..