Jingle Bells Played Backwards

celacanthr

I thought I heard him say anarchy a couple of times...
seriously that is the coolest thing I have ever heard, everyone should play it...especially if you wanna skip a session of cardio... just relax, and enjoy the song.

jer4916

i listened...didnt' really scare me much...but the words though on the other hand made my girlfriend scream sooo loud...
lol

salty tank

You SOB. People like you make me afraid of emails and stuff. No joke. I get emails sent that will have a link and it has like a maze to go through, or spot what is wrong with the picture or anything stupid and i piss my pants everytime. Some times i open the link, turn down the volume and sit far away from my computer just incase.

K

kimc

O M G I knew something like that was going to happen but it skert me anyways!!! whew

jds31788

i saw it comming a mile away, i wasnt even watching the screen and it still scared me... i can only blame me for my own stupidity..

tangman99

Don't feel bad. It got me good also. I'm usually on to these but I never gave this one a second thought until it was too late.

ruaround

My four year old son was standing next to me...he heard jingle bells and came runnin over...needless to say he started laughing and said "lets do that again"