Just a 5 pack

toddpolish

nice. I've got a yellow citron goby too...just got him like 10 days ago when some local guy was breaking down his tank. Very nice addition! How is yours? How long have you had it?

tru conch

sweet pics!
in pic 4 i can see part of a yellow fiji leather, do you have any full pics of the leather? it looks really nice. thanks for the eye candy.

saltynewbie

chinny-
if you want to thin out that "weed" xenia, i would love a couple frags! i dont have anything to trade yet, but maybe in the future i could. email me at mjt36@msstate.edu if you would be interested in maybe shipping a couple of pieces. thanks!

chinnyr

Thanks all!
Todd...I've had the yellow goby for about 2 weeks.He is a little punk!He's not scared of anything.Feeds agressivly and has tons of personality.I have another goby,a green one.They have become my favs and I am on the search for others now.
Tru...here's a full pic of the yellow leather.It's about 8-10" across.It's been kinda finicky lately for some reason,and was closed up for about 5 days.My devil's hand leather is the same way too.

chinnyr

A clown goby.I had two and they were both males and decided one day to duke it out.They established seperate territories on each side of the tank and were fine.Then one day there was only one.No idea what happened to the other.The one that disappeared was the more agressive one too!:confused: I like them because they tend to be small and have loads of personality.The green one I have now has a huge belly.He eats until he's ready to pop!