just a few new pics of the 180

rbrockm1

you just like to rub it in. thats all this is. Just playn. great tank. When i graduate from college i have my eyes set on a 400g reef baby. i love look at you pics. keep them coming.

joncat24

thanks for the kind words...I am just about ready to take it out...and cut a bigger hole in the wall and get me a 300gallon

F

fishwilly1

NO FEAR!!! NO FEAR!!! JUST LIKE A CRAZED TELETHON HOST I HAVE BEEN WORKING DAY AND NIGHT JUST TRYING TO COME ACROSS SOME WAY OR ANOTHER TO FIND A LOVING HOME FOR YOUR 180 WHEN THE 300 GETS THERE AND I'M NOT SURE BUT I MAY HAVE FOUND ONE!!!! :cheer: :cheer:
OF COURSE WE WILL HAVE TO PRAY THAT
IT WILL WORK INTO THE HOME THAT EVERY GOOD DISCARDED TANK NEEDS!!!! LOOK FORWARD TO PUTTING IN A 300, SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD WINTER PROJECT, OF COURSE THERE WILL HAVE TO PLENTY OF BEER AROUND!!!!

joncat24

nah...i was just kidding about the 300 gallon. A 180 is plenty for me to take care of especially with the 20 set up in the bedroom...

ginarox

john your tank looks awesome!!!! keep them coming,i really enjoy looking at your tank..thanks for sharing, have a great night....

joncat24

who dey----yeah it was a great day at the jungle...LOL
murph and gina---thanks for the kind words...knowing me I will probably put some more up this week sometime. I got alot of time on my hands right now...LOL