just a few pics to share with you (rick)

watertight

Awesome pics! I can see why the salt hobby is so addictive! I'm already starting to wish my 40 gal was a bit bigger....eying off my 80 gal Oscar tank lol

czone13

awesome reef
i have a question for u........How is that hawkfish doing in a reef, does it pic at any of the corals or does he leave them alone i used to have one but he got in a fiight and died very sad but if u could hit me back that would be cool email is WfCmApEs13@hotmail.com thanx alot again nice tank

K

kimc

Beautiful tank... Your fish are sooo happy they are smiling!!!

jam marine

very nice ricks,your orange shoulder tang,did u get it when it was yellow,and how long did it take to change colour,i have one,its in the yellow stage now,and the orange is just starting to brighten up.

petjunkie

Love your orange shoulder tang. Wish I had a big enough tank for one because I think they are beautiful. Tank looks awesome. It that a feather duster that looks blue?? Where did you get that? I want to get one for my nano reef eventually.

ricks280

many thanks for the replies guys,
nm reef, yes the shots of the fish look very much alike a tang thing may be?
czone, regarding the foxface he does not touch anything , just gives the yellow tang a bit of run for its money.
something fishie, the tank its 280gal.
fedukeford, yes that fish is a orange shoulder tang, there are 5 tangs in the tank. :happyfish (rick)