just a few questions.

brad pitt

i have a 12gal tank and i have 3 hermit crabs and 3 sanils. should i get more??
i have an arrow crab, can i throw in a shrimp with it? like a cleaner shrimp, or a small peppermint?
i have a some very small coral growing in there i forgot what they are called, there name starts with the letter P. my arrow crab is always picking at them. is this normal?
i just cleaned some algae off of my glass and sand. my water got kinda blurry, is this ok? they wont die right?
and last question what can i do to improve the color of my fish and crabs?

keith burn

i have a 12gal tank and i have 3 hermit crabs and 3 sanils. should i get more?? (IMO no )
i have an arrow crab, can i throw in a shrimp with it? like a cleaner shrimp, or a small peppermin. (All crabs are opportunistic feeders)
i have a some very small coral growing in there i forgot what they are called, there name starts with the letter P. my arrow crab is always picking at them. is this normal? (yes and may eat them)
i just cleaned some algae off of my glass and sand. my water got kinda blurry, is this ok? they wont die right? (it,s ok if you do w/c's and no)
and last question what can i do to improve the color of my fish and crabs?(good food will work)

nycbob

sure, get another 3 hermits and snails. arrow crab will eat small fish and inverts once its get big.