Just a pic of my dog...

devildog01

I thought it would be fun to see just what all we have besides fish...this is my pitbull Annie. POST AWAY!!!!

keleighr

Gorgeous PUPPY!!
It's a total shame that they have such a bad name.
Our neighbor next door has one and he is a total sweet heart!

adam747

Thanks for the comments everyone!! I know, different name. Dont worry I didnt get kicked off or anything, but it is a long story. They have such a bad rep. and it is soooo sad, I love her to DEATH!!!!! She is so smart, and so sweet and how can u not love such a sweet dog??

rberhow

Very nice pics and cute dogs. Here's a few pics of our pets!!! YOu could say they are both very patient with the children.

keleighr

Okay!!! I would say very patient!!
My dog knocks the kids down every Chance she GETS!! Totally love it!!
I can hear my kids in the back yard screaming "SARABI!!!!!!!!!"
I think it is her revenge for all the times they bothered her!! SO I let her do it!!

J

jcrim

Originally Posted by crazyzeus1
How cute! Look like big slobber monsters...are they?
Not really... actually my st. bernard has had one of his salivary glands removed for medical reasons. Both are pretty dry mouthed unless they are outside in hot weather.

adam747

Originally Posted by jdragunas
here's my baby, myah... isn't she just a doll???
Oh, the poor puppy!! I feel so bad when they get dressed up like that. My dog wouldnt keep anything like that on for a second anyway!!

hot883

Adam, here's me and my weiner. Ha! Didn't sound good.
I mean here is me and Harley, the daushund.

adam747

Originally Posted by hot883
BTW, I saw your email. Send me an email when u get the corals!! I bubble wrapped the **** out of it. They only sold it by the roll...

hot883

Originally Posted by Adam747
BTW, I saw your email. Send me an email when u get the corals!! I bubble wrapped the **** out of it. They only sold it by the roll...
Right on!

michelle l

Originally Posted by hot883
Hey, that's a nice weiner you got there.

rberhow

Originally Posted by keleighr
Okay!!! I would say very patient!!
My dog knocks the kids down every Chance she GETS!! Totally love it!!
I can hear my kids in the back yard screaming "SARABI!!!!!!!!!"
I think it is her revenge for all the times they bothered her!! SO I let her do it!!

That's hilarious!!!!! Oh man, if these dogs ever seek revenge for all of Caeden's "lovin", we are in big trouble. His favorite activity is grab the goldens tale and pull or grab the shelties neck and "love" her. I wish I had gotten a pic the other night though, Caeden wasn't feeling good and having a hard time going to sleep. All of a sudden, he lays down on the dogs and pretty soon he is out like a light. HOw old are your kids?