just a question......opinions

i posted this in the reef section, but figured you guys might be able to help.
hi there........we have a 10 gal, with a huma huma trigger(only 3 in long will be moved to larger tank as soon as its fixed), and a decorator crab.....both aggressive........best buddies. but because crabbie loves escargo, we dont have any snails cleaning in there and the glass is getting dirty. water param's are great, co-pods EVERYWHERE, and some unsightly brown algae on the glass. can we put our pin-cushin urchin in there for a day or so? not 100% so havnt done it yet, and i would love anyone's opinions. thanks!
Peace:p
~FishyWife~

darn it all the hell............that's what i thought..........the trigger was a gift, so i guess we'll just have to clean the tank with my own hands......dont want a urchin feast going on.......but "Rover" (trigger) will eat right outta my hands so i think im safe......he cant eat me.......LOL
~FishyWife~

armageddon

I wouldn't put that urchin in there. Make sure to get that humu humu out of that tank as soon as possible. How big of a tank are you putting him in? The 60?

you guessed it sir................ into the hex he will go all to himself, well maybe we'll get a puffer or someone kool like that, hubby really wants a skate or a ray, but i dont think that will be enuf room.
~FishyWife~

no i wouldnt becasue the trigger would just have the greatest time picking at it and tearing it apart so if you wanna lose a urchin you can try