Just checking interest

dockery07

I am "probably" going to take my tank down this weekend, depending on schedules. Anyhow my fish will all need new homes. I am just checking to see if anyone would want to buy them. I would hate to ship them since it is so cold. they have all been in the tank for at least 2 years, some have made it longer. I have 7" fox face with the 1 spot, a sailfin desjardini 7"+, a very large clarkii this fish is about 5", a mated clown pair, coral beauty I think that is it. I am going to keep the chevron, wrasse and the dottyback.
let me know if your interested.

a&m aggie 04'

i have 50 lbs right now on my 58, and i plan to add 25 more when possible. So im looking for about 25 lbs.
How much for the clowns and rock?

dockery07

I wont know until this weekend how much rock will be available yet. I have to redoo the tank first. you can have the clowns for $20.00 they have been together for about a year.

nestofbyrds

The best way would be fish in seperate, double water bags, just like you would get at the LFS, then put in a styrene container with heat pack and ship next day.

reefsoe

I'd like those clowns the pair, i can ship you a styro box and return label, you just put the fish in an send it back