Just for fun...

nm reef

what the heck...got a few new pics of life in the reef. Thought I'd share them...not a real good camera. The pics turn out ok though.
First shot is of "tommy the terrible"...since his BTA died over a year ago he splits his time amongst several of my corals. This is him cuddling up with my alveopora.

nm reef

This next picture is of some type of gorgonia...not sure of a positive ID...but I'm confident that it is photosynthic...I've never direct fed it and it has progressively improved since I added it about 9 months ago. Origionally this coral was in pretty bad condition...several branches were dead and others were in bad shape. Slowly it has recovered and has even grown a few inches.If anybody cares to attempt a positive ID give it a shot. I've seen several close but nothing I'm confident in.

nm reef

The final pic for today is the first I've been able to get of my pair of cleaner shrimp. This guys have been a fun addition ... makes me glad I removed my formosa wrasse from the reef!! They wouldn't have lasted a day in here with the formosa!!

nm reef

Well thanks....I believe I'll drink a Budweiser ... cheers to you!!
My camera skills are far below some of our posters...but I like to show folks what I see on a day to day basis....thanks bud...:cool: