just sharin a new pic of the tank

murph145

was bored tonight and took a full tank shot it actually came out decent so i thought id share... lots of times my cheesy camera doesnt catch colors right or is too blurry but this one is pretty acurate

gatorwpb

beautiful as always.

You should post some larger resolution shots sometimes too. people may use them as wallpaper for their computers

stanlalee

nice! are you still running pheonix bulbs and what are you going to do with that squamy is really taking up some real estate.

reefkprz

I always wonder how the heck you move anything around in there?
that tank is georgeous murph, always a pleasure seeing new pictures.

tropills

gee it's about time I can swich my desktop background to a updated shot.
SWEET as always murph, I would love to go SPS but I'm scared to try.

bullitr

your tank is growing very well. i am hoping one of these day will be like that. i have to start from scratch again . i loss all of my sps when i transfer my 225 to my 300 and move to another house. but i still believe one day my tank will be likes yours

jaymz

Originally Posted by Stanlalee
http:///forum/post/2755269
nice! are you still running pheonix bulbs and what are you going to do with that squamy is really taking up some real estate.
I was going to say the same thing.. That Clam is HUGE!.. very nice!

murph145

thanks everyone...
yea im running 14K phoenix bulbs on the tank...
just recently my closed loop pump took a crapper so instead of getting another Reeflo Dart to power it i closed my closed loop down and got a Voprtec MP40W ... i decided to get this even though it was a little more expensive but it should save $$$in the long run with electricity cost since in So Cal my electric bill runs in the mid $400's during summer time
troppillis .. i think ull go sps one day i started with no desire to do sps but finally swayed that way the challenge made it worth while lots of chemistry to get it right but once u do they usually fair pretty well...
bullitr... if u need some frags down the road u know where my casa is.
how do u post larger resolution pictures GatorWPB

murph145

just took a different shot thought id share it just looked different when i was messin with my skimmer so i thought take a bottom view upwards see how that looks

trippkid

Still absolutely beautiful Murph
, definite inspiration to a lot of people. Keep doin' what you do. Have a good weekend.
Matt

bullitr

murph145;2755515 said:
thanks everyone...
bullitr... if u need some frags down the road u know where my casa is.
thank you .i need and close loop and r/o di holding tank . then i will try sps again .