Just sharing a shot that looked a bit wierd.......

big

Well while taking shots the other day, here is one of the ones I took.....
Nothing special, just a close up of a hungry 'roon...... but after putting it on my desk top for a few days I liked it a bit more.... Just to share after looking at it for a while......... Warren.......

nitschke65

That's awesome! What was that taken with? (When I'm not throwing money into my glass box, I pour it into my camera bag!)

big

Originally Posted by nitschke65
http:///forum/post/2823586
That's awesome! What was that taken with? (When I'm not throwing money into my glass box, I pour it into my camera bag!)
Thanks...... I took it with my old as dirt "Olympus Camdia C-4000" 4 meg camera... I think the only secrets to any shot I take are, 1.,multiply images and picking the best, and 2. being retired and having with too much free time to take them!!
I am camera shopping for Christmas now, but....the last time I went Camera shopping I came home with a new high end Samsung 52 inch LCD and a Blue -Ray player............ Now I am having trouble getting my wife to let me even set a foot inside of Circuit City or Best Buy

big

BTW, I had never really looked close at the mouth of a Mushroon before this, this is sort of a neat shot too........