Just some feeding pics

gasguzzler

Yeah, I definately think she will lose them all. My male might hang on to em. The female is totally grey when I turn the lights on for the first 20 minutes. A preview of whats to come in her "old age".

saltfisher

The bands on the one I had were gone too. Shark was not active enough for me. Unless I was dropping Silversides in.

L

lil gobie

KICK A$$ bamboo what size is the tank and how much was your sharkthe one I want is 300dollars and I could get another 125gal tank for 325dollars and not used get another tank or really big money spender shark which one. O by the way sweet sharks:happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish

gasguzzler

Lil Gobie, everything is in a 125. I hatched both of my bamboos about 8 months ago. I paid $40 a piece for the eggs.

L

lil gobie

I am getting a 210gal in a week or so or a 125gal but I thought sharks need at least 180gal I saw a shark egg in a reef tank one of my LFS it was like 20.00 dollars for one and another LFS the shark egg was like 100.00 and that would probly be the most money I spend on a fish .....