just some shots of my 280g

ifusayso

I love it. I wish one day I can get one of that scale and that nicely set up.
For now the 55 is all I can do.
Very nice!!

laust

that settles it... i'm not talking to anyone from australia today...
(looking over at my sad little 30 gal)... grow baby grow!!!!!

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by laust
that settles it... i'm not talking to anyone from australia today...
(looking over at my sad little 30 gal)... grow baby grow!!!!!
lol by the way rick cool tank

seahorse11

Rick,
Gorgeous tank!!! I hope my tank comes out as good as that. What kind of anemone is that in the top pics? Will you fly out to Massachusetts USA and set up my tank?? LOL J/K

bret61081

Maybe a stupid question...but living in Australia do you dive for your own corals and fish? those are beautiful! love the toadstool...keep up the good work and post more pics!!

rarend

Amazing! I love the tank and the set-up! Good pics too! I salute you! Maybe some day we can move up to one that size. Right now we have a 90 gallon fish only saltwater tank and a 50 gallon reef tank. The rest of our tanks are freshwater.
Anyway...Great Work!

r22wink

that is nice, great tank setup both inside and out... if i ever get to build my own house, i am going to build something like that into the wall..

diablo

rick your tank looks great!!!!!
now that you have done such a good job on it.....
heres your banana

im in the middle of trying to do this
2 125's stacked in wall sort of. figuring out the stand to support the water wieght. the top tank is where my problem is. my reef is doing really good just fragged a green toadstool leather 6 times again. it just grows and grow's. setting up a 180 reef soon i hope. and opening a saltwater fish store.. hmmm crazy addictions really someone should lock me up and throw away the key..
anyways your tank looks great...
ok ok 2 banana's this time lol

ok that sucks i cant upload the pic wrong file type oh well..