juvenille clown trigger

clowntrigga

I recieved my juvenille clown trigger from saltwaterfish.com 2day and man he is tiny!My friigin damsel is bigger than it,but so far so good he seems to be adjusting very well so far , he even ate from my hand already,this the first time i got a fish through the mail and i was a lil skeptical but so far it has proven to be a wise decision! :D :D

lionfish

LionFish says......
Glad to hear everything went well. Salwaterfish.com is a very good place to order from, or so I have been told. I am hoping to order some clean up packages from here in the future for my new reef. It must be a big relief that he is already eating. That seems to be the biggest worry about new fish but it seems like yours will be fine. Congrats, you got one cool fish.

clowntrigga

yeah im glad he ate right away also, by the way can anyone tell me how fast they grow in a 75 gallon and how long i can keep them in here?I plan on upgrading to a 150 in september :D

oxtim12345

Anyone have any experience on baby clown triggers. My LF has them for sale for $30 bucks should i pick one up. They are very small though.

pufferlover

My Clown who I bought as a baby in Aug 97 is in a 135 and is about 5 to 6 inches long now. He has lived in that tank since the beginning but even at his present size a 75 would have been do able. I think in the large tank it has developed as the dominant fish but yet picks on no one yet. I do realize that they can turn at any time but this seems to be a keeper for me.