K, I finally think I'm Ready,

bishop82

Allright, its been a few months now and After dealing with the disaster of my younger brothers obsession of overstocking the tank I believe i'm ready for corals. Please someone let me know what they think, I'm Very new to the salt water scene but i've been reading books on corals and reef set ups non stop since january... My wife's getting annoyed lol.
The tank is a 10 gallon, with a home built sump/refugium/skimmer on it, the sump is actually another ten gallon tank. Please i know, get a bigger tank, I have serious space issues lol I've a 3 month old and got baby stuff everywhere.
I bought a 96 watt quad coralife light, the 50/50 one.
The tank now has roughly 22-25 lbs of live rock in it, I traded the fiji rock in for some really nice looking Tonga rock.. this stuff is Sweet looking the way I arranged it.
15 lbs of live sand. And the inhabitants are 6 astreal snails, I've been told these guys are tide pool snails and are accustomed to exposure out of the water, which might explain why they hang out at the top of the tank sometimes. I opted to keep the Green Mandarin, but I've got a great supply of pods in the Fuge for him, my buddy at the LFS gathered at least 300 of those buggers for me when he cleaned the tanks at work, I put all of em in the fuge, which measures 9" x 10". I was given a Starburst Anthia's for the price of a Diadema, couldn't pass this up, he was listed as 54.95 and I got him for 4.99, Even if he grows to big i'll trade him back in, And wow he's beautiful. I've also got a sally lightfoot, golden coral banded, 15 sand sifting snails, 1 mexican turbo, 6 black turbo's, 12 blue leg hermits, 8 red leg hermits, and one normal ugly as sin hermit ( he's getting very big he'll probably find a new home in a few weeks) I got rid of the yellow coris wrasse, and the chromis, the anenome's, the scallop, and the long spine urchin ( which btw hurt like heck when you accidently stick yourself with em).
So all in all i believe i've got a decent cleaner crew, and with just the two fish in there i hope i'm ready for some corals, the Guys at fishin Times in pekin IL said that with 96 watts of light on a ten gallon i could keep just about anything, even the gorgeous clams, Is this true? I'm wanting to start off with mushrooms and i'd love to have a xenia. The problem is one frag with two mushrooms on it, the polyps are only maybe 3/4 of an inch wide, is gonna cost me 35 bucks at my LFS, does this seem high? or should I get used to such high prices for shrooms and stuff?
Anyways, I'd love to hear what you all have to say, i'll try my hardest to get some pictures up as soon as i figure out this digital camera, technology really really hates me. :(
Bishop