kalkwasser???

sduerk

Just wanting the children's version of whatever kalkwasser is. I am wanting to eventually add anemones and some corals to my LR/LS 55 gal setup and I have heard a lot about kalkwasser but don't really understand what it is other than it being very good.

predator

Well in a nut shell it's a good way to add calcium to your tank.Helps out everything from algea(the good kind) to corals and everything in between.It's a little tricky to use at first but with common sense you'll figure it out.

broomer5

sduerk
Hope you didn't take that the wrong way - I just found that article very interesting and to the point. I still refer to it time to time when I am testing my water.
See ya
:) Broomer

broomer5

Hey BurnNSpy
Now I am confused.
I thought our kind hosts of this board allowed links now. I have always respected this rule in the past and I do know better.
But ... didn't they lift that rule about a week ago ???
I'm sorry if I misunderstood - but I've been seeing links to all kinds of sites here lately, and thought it was allowed.
Sorry folks
Broomer

Competition fuels the world.
I was under the impression that links were no longer feared by SWF? Someone needs to print this or show us where it is. I frequent several boards that belong to fish stores and no one else seems afraid?

javajoe

I am confused as well- there was a post last week about now allowing links to other sites. I don't mind if we can't post lnks, but can someone please outline the rules as to specifically what is and what is not allowed?

S

schroder_reef

I must agree, this is quite confusing, you can't post links... Oh now you can.... Wait! No you cant>>?? Huh??