Kenya Tree

sickboy

I think all you have to do is cut it and put it into the sand. It should attach to the sand, which you could then super glue to something. Honestly, mine just 'fragged' itself and is now everywhere in my tank.

alix2.0

i just got 3 unattached frags. i just cut them in half tall-wise (
) and rubberbanded them to rubble so that the new cut was up against the rock. they attached in two days.

C

cavan

mine was about 1 inch when i got it 2 years ago and now i have 27 1inch fraggs plus a momma thats stalk is about a 1 1/2 thick. When mine is ready it does it on it's own. It looks like it is going to die; droops over and shrinks. Then in a day or two there is about three new little guys in there. It did take it about the first year to start though. Now the real question is what to do with all of them; and what do they like to make them grow so good. My other corals just live they don't grow?

texasmetal

Cut em, yank em, stretch em, rip em, however you want to do it. They are pretty much impossible to kill.

bpro32

Originally Posted by cavan
http:///forum/post/2890807
mine was about 1 inch when i got it 2 years ago and now i have 27 1inch fraggs plus a momma thats stalk is about a 1 1/2 thick. When mine is ready it does it on it's own. It looks like it is going to die; droops over and shrinks. Then in a day or two there is about three new little guys in there. It did take it about the first year to start though. Now the real question is what to do with all of them; and what do they like to make them grow so good. My other corals just live they don't grow?
Mine did this too!! I thought it was dying because I was struggling with my water quality at the time, but I see now that there are more of them on the sand bed now.