Koran Angel's eye issue.

1968oldsma

I have a Koran angel, and it's right eye is very "puffy" and looks to be "glazed" over vs the otherside. I can't get a good picture of the fish since it hardly stops, nothing else seems to be wrong with it, it's eating fine and doesn't seem to have another issues (as well as the other fish in the tank) it's always had a tendency to be a bit "special" as it liked to bounce of the glass from time to time so i'm wondering if it's possible that it might have brushed up against some live rock and aggravated it by chance. It's been 3 days and it hasn't gotten bigger or worse nor has it really gotten smaller.

1968oldsma

hmm.. that def looks like it could be it, thats strange tho the fish has been in the tank for 6 months, and nothing new has been introduced in that period of time except live rock.. it does surely look a bit like that tho.

pegasus

Bacteria and fungus can migrate on live rock. I had a fish with cloudy eye and another with fin rot. MelaFix Marine will cure cloudy eye(s), fin rot, and a host of other bacterial infections. I must warn you... it has a strong odor. It smells like Tea Tree Oil, but it's safe for fish, invertebrates, and corals. Just use according to directions, aerate during treatment, and do a water change after treatment cycle has been completed.