Korlia powerhead screen?

chris17

Is there a screen or a filter for these powerheads?? I have never seen them before but was wondering if they do exist. I am thinking of getting an anemone, but I have 2 powerheads in a 20g. Does anybody have any input or suggestions?
Thanks

flower

I bought regular black coarse filter pads (for ponds at Home Depot) and used clear fishing line to threaded it through (like sewing) to fit like a sock. I found stockings were too fine and clogged to easy.

gill again68

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3219405
YOu could use anything....like pantyhose, netting.....etc
Not everyone in here is waring pantyhose

You could try the (not metal) but cloth door screen. It comes in black is easy to cut and is cheap.

chris17

Thanks for your replies, I am going to get a loofah for a buck at walmart and try it. It's not as small as pantyhose and not as pricey as the window screen. I will see how that works and let everyone know for future reference.

gill again68

Only thing about the loofa in my mind would be that it would trap a lot of small particles which would need to be cleaned. But then again any of those solutions would at some point have to be cleaned. Let us know how it works. Dont forget the pictures.