Large 8-10" Volitan Lionfish For Sale-IL.

goofieones

I have 1 large Volitan Lionfish forsale $40 or best offer. He is about 8-10" long, eats very well and will eat almost anything. I am wanting to get some smaller fish, but he will consider them dinner. He has never had any health problems, and gets along fine with other tank mates. He does require a large tank, he is a fast grower. I am located in Aurora, IL. which is about 35mins west of Chicago. Please e-mail me if you are interested at goofieones2@msn.com

goofieones

Right now he is in a 72gal bow front. But he will need to move to a bigger one shortly, but ususally he stays in one corner so size isn't so much an issue. His tank mates include 1 porc. puffer 5", 1 maroon clown 4", 1 Majestic angel Juv. 4", and 1 baby cow fish only about 1 -2" inches. So he only has 4 other tank mates, he is friendly with them all.

goofieones

No he has not eaten anybody, and has not picked on anybody. Although he can hold his own. My cow fish nipped him on the fin, and he turned around and nipped him back. It was actually quite funny, the cow fish has learned his lesson. Anyways, you are about 2 hours away from me.