Large silversides out of season?

This is my first summer with the lion and I have just found out that the large silversides are seasonal and presently unavailable. I didn't realize this would be a problem or I would have stocked up ahead of time to cover this situation. He is the only fish I have that eats the big ones. I have lots of the small silversides for the rest of the fish
Until these come back into season or until I can find someplace online to order them from, what is the next best alternative? This lion eats many things (krill, shrimp, calamari, scallops to name a few). Is this okay in the short term for him? Is there something else that would be a suitable substitute?

jumpfrog

I know, I've been searching high and low and nobody can get them.
I came across frozen "sand eels" from San Francisco Bay Brand. The packaging makes it look like they're large like the big silversides. "A natural saltwater food ideal for Puffers, Groupers, Eels and Lionfish." According to their description.
email me if you want to know who has them. I'm thinking of trying them. Just need to order enough stuff to make the shipping cost worthwhile.
Has anyone tried these "sand eels."

mikester311

Any idea when silversides are going to be back in season or when they are going to start shipping agian? My lsf has been pushing the date back for 3 months and now they have no idea?