Latest, latest FTS

flricordia

No gas in town so stuck at the house all weekend with nothing to do but take a few pics.
Nothing new, just a little growth. Rics are really enjoying themselves, zoas are back in after the 30gl sprung a leak in the sorry silicone job I did and anglers are fat. See if you can spot the white angler. The purple one is also there also but I doubt anyone will see it.

netimreefer

Thats it I can't look at your FTS threads anymore there is so much stuff I think I just went cross eyed!! But really your tank is amazing, and makes me jealous every time!!

jharlow

Your tank is going to be absolutely amazing in a few years when all of those frags grow. I am jealous!!! lol

flricordia

Originally Posted by Anonome
http:///forum/post/2763653
Not sure, but I think I saw a 1/4" of spare space for something else!!! Awesome tank.
LRS just got their order in so I will take care of that extra space hopefully soon. Thanks for pointing it out.

flricordia

Very kind of you all. I had to rearrange the LR so as to provide a bit more room for my anglers. I did have to add a conecting frag tank. Just have too many but working on getting them thinned a bit so I can try some new coral types. Just added a couple acan colonies.