Lds?

T

tizzo

Ooooohhh, well that's a whole different ballgame, and since nobody understood the initials, then that would mean one of two things...
Either they really didn't know what LDS stood for ooooorrr,
They knew and they didn't wanna fess up!!

nflnutswif

Two things I wont get into, Politics or religion!
Two opionions (what's that?) opiONIONS!!!! LOL I'll type slower! o p i n i o n !
I was gonna say before I interuped myself was. . . No two opinions are worth the frustration of arguing over!
my.02

gmen

gang...i just had a question..that why I just asked whos LDS...didnt want to get into a discussion on religion....just if someone was LDS just say yes and if you are email me
trust me im not looking to have a religious discussion.

nflnutswif

Im sorry gmen, I wasnt being mean, honest! I was just messing around! I'm a fallen catholic myself! Besides this post bumps you back up!:)
Have a great weekend!

gmen

Originally posted by nflnutswif
Im sorry gmen, I wasnt being mean, honest! I was just messing around! I'm a fallen catholic myself! Besides this post bumps you back up!:)
Have a great weekend!

no problem but im like you i dont like threads that are like this...i really should have stated in my first post that i just wanted someone who is lds to email me...my wife and her family are lds and I have been around this religion for about 8 years and was thinking of joining the church.....
MODS
if you guys think this thread is going to start a big religion debate feel free to close it....
thanks
Mike