Leafy Green Algea? after Clean Up Crew

superwade2

I just added my clean up crew last night into my 46 Gal and they have started on the reddishbrown algea that I had on a bunch of my glass and quite a bit of my LR, but today I noticed in its place on the glass a sort of "leafy" small green stuff replacing the redstuff...
I know I have good water flow (2 MaxiJet 1200's, an Emperor 280 bio-filter, and a Remora Pro with Mag3) and I can see the stuff waving back and forth on the glass as the powerheads move the water.
The Cleanup Crew doesn't seem to be hitting much of the green stuff, at least not yet...Do I just need to give the little suckers more time, or is there something wrong. I use RO/DI Water, and had done a 25% water change a couple days before the Cleaning crew arrived (fairly newly cycled tank)
Oh Yah, the Crew consisted of some Scarlet and Blue Hermits, some Turbo Snails, some Nass. snails, a couple queen conch, and a couple emerald crabs (which I've only seen 1 since I added to the tank, and he's reddish and not dark green like the other smaller one).
Also, it doesn't seem they are attacking much of the "junk" in/on the sand, mostly on the rocks and glass... what type of cleaner is good for cleaning up the sand?
Thanks in Advance
SW2
P.S. I have a Coralife Lunar Aqualight on about a 10hour schedule of 1 Hr Actinic, 8 Hrs Actinic and Daylight, and 1 hour of Actinic... maybe this schdule it a little too long for a newly cycled tank???