least aggresive clown

ajwaters

What is the least aggresive clown fish.
I use to have a False perc. Him and the umbrella shroom were best friends. But he would bite me a terrorize and other fish i tried to add to the tank. I ended up trading him in but I miss having a clown around. So any input on the more peacful specimens would be great :)

H

hewetton

My understanding is percula clownfish tends to be on the less aggressive side.

tru conch

the skunk clowns (pink and orange) tend to be the least aggressive. but remember clowns are still part of the damsel family and will be a little aggressive. hth

ajwaters

Okay well I guess i will need to add him later so he wont be so territorial after I find out what other fish I think I would like to add.
Here is my idea. little worried it might be to much though.
currently have
Mandrian
Banggai
thinking of getting.
type of tang probably a yellow
Jawfish
Flame angle
clown.
Maybe a watchman still pretty much undecided but those are some of my ideas.
ty

laddy

Snailheave--what is the clown in your avatar? My LFS just got a bunch in but the kid said they were "clowns" and that's about it. Just curious......

viper_930

ajwaters, I think you can add all those fish you listed. Just don't get a really really big yellow tang for the time being. And add each fish about 3 weeks apart from each other.
Laddy, the clown in snailheave's avatar is a black onyx percula, I beleive.

ajwaters

cool. they will definitaly be spaced out purchases. usually broke and xmas shopping is gonna be first on my list, the banggai was my gift to myself :D