Lecithin's 50g Tank Diary

lecithin

I figured I would start a diary because they have always been very helpful and interesting to me. I will post a few pics every time I make a change/addition in the tank and we'll take it from there.
Any comments, suggestions, and questions are more then welcome/appreciated.
Equipment

50g tank (36"x19"x19"), Coralife Super Skimmer 65g, (2x) Jager 150w submersible heater, Marineland Emperor Bio-Wheel 400 Power Filter, Marineland Power Head 660 (soon to be upgraded), Nova Extreme 36" T5HO & 1x 39W 460nm actinic & 1x 39W 10k HO T5, Coralife 36" Aqualight W/ 1x96W Actinic & 1x96W 10,000K and Lunar lights
Stock List

1x Red spotted Gobby (Andy)
1x Royal Gramma (Rainbow Bright)
Nassarius Snails & Astrea Snails
1x Cleaner Shrimp
2x Peppermint Shrimp
60lbs of Aragonite LS
45lbs of Live Rock
60 lbs of Base Rock
Now its time for the pics!!
The first two pictures are the first night I I set it up. The base rock and LS is in there and the equipment is strapped on.

These pics are a little later with the LR in. The LR on the left has since been moved away from the glass for easier cleanup. I'm not sure I like it as much but I scaped it to give more hiding spots and the fish love it.

The middle w/lots of caves and overhangs

Right side looking down the tank

Here are pics taken a week after the above, here the LR on the left has been moved and there is some stock in there, mostly snails and a few shrimpies. I love the cleaner he's got a lot of character!
Whole tank shot

A little different lighting and skewed from the left

My cleaner shrimp and my favorite (shhh don't tell the others!) My roomate is still in the process of naming him/her/it

Andy, our goby (and everyone else's favorite)

I will update probably in the next week or two after the tank has had some time to relax and I add a basic coral. The next two fish I want are a pair of Banngai Cardinals and last a clown fish and its anemone. I thought about a 6th fish but I don't want to stress the system and will most likely pass on it. Of course those come MUCH later on.

lecithin

Most of the Base rock is under the sand. All of the LR is on top of base rock thats basically hidden underneath. Theres some more base rock to go in there so maybe I'm not quite up over the 100lb mark yet.

skiutah

I would try and keep the rock off the side of the tank. When you go to clean it, it will drive you nuts cleaning around the rock. Looks like you moved it in the next set of pics though.. Just a though.

lecithin

I've moved some things and added a few corals so I decided to update.
A new full tank shot, I've moved around the right side since the last pics, I built up a sort of wall in the back

My neon green ricordea florida. It's neon yellow under the full actinics

Rhodactis

Fire and Ice Zoo (that is the coloration I believe)

Actinodiscus (one red, one blue)

And the Lime zoos (I don't know the name for the coloration. The pic is one w/the actinics, then one w/the full lights

reefmate75

looks like its already starting to cycle...got some green algee growing on the base rocks that are showing hehehe...looking good!, got a clean up crew in there yet?
P.S. point your power heads up slightly...looks like they are pointing down a bit