Legalize marijuana?

salty tank

What do you think?
I say yes. Alcohol is legal and makes people act crazy somtimes. Hemp is also valuable for paper and clothes, not to mention it is more durable than cotton. Imagine how much money the government would make on taxes from selling marijuana.
More people die of taking advil each year than marijuana, same goes for alcohol and cigs.
CRAZY?

jerth6932

Originally Posted by salty tank
More people die of taking advil each year than marijuana, same goes for alcohol and cigs.
CRAZY?
No its not Crazy.... it logical.... Millons more use ALCOHOL, ADVIL, AND CIGS a year....... There is no comparison! Lets say it like this.... you have 10 Marijuana users, you have 1000 Advil users! K Lets just say that ALL 10 Marijuana users die..... And lets say that only 2% of the 1000 advil users die.... you have 20 DEAD Advil users..... and still only 10 dead marijuana users..... But you have 100% kill off rate, to a 2% kill off rate!!!!
THERE'S the CRAZY!!!!

speg

My personal opinion is make alcohol and cigarettes illegal... and marry jane should stay illegal too.

dea_mt

Originally Posted by Jerth6932
No its not Crazy.... it logical.... Millons more use ALCOHOL, ADVIL, AND CIGS a year....... There is no comparison! Lets say it like this.... you have 10 Marijuana users, you have 1000 Advil users! K Lets just say that ALL 10 Marijuana users die..... And lets say that only 2% of the 1000 advil users die.... you have 20 DEAD Advil users..... and still only 10 dead marijuana users..... But you have 100% kill off rate, to a 2% kill off rate!!!!
THERE'S the CRAZY!!!!
i've never heard of anyone dying from pot :notsure:

37g joe

Originally Posted by DEA_MT
i've never heard of anyone dying from pot :notsure:
agirl I went to high school with was in a car with a guy who was high and they got in a car acciden she and another girl died the guy survived. The one thing that seperates pot from cigs and alchaol is how it permantly alters the brain after regular use.

nm reef

I will not discuss my personal opinion on the subject....but I will state that I don't feel this is a very appropiate topic for this site. For that reason alone I am closing this thread....if another moderator feels differently then they can re-open it......but for now its closed.