Leopard Babe

razoreqx

Originally posted by pacopetty
I want to post a pic under my user name like you guys did. How do I do it?

Oh heh.. *blush* Well .. *cough* Under your profile edit your avitar... Just upload it there..
HTH..

razoreqx

Originally posted by pacopetty
I want to post a pic under my user name like you guys did. How do I do it?

I see you figured it out.. :)

leopard_babe

Hey that was so MY question. Just kidding
. Someone asking ME a question, WOW I must know some useful information. Ahhh... moderators look out I am moving on up. JK. So Pacopetty, did rzor answer your questions.
So I am cute huh???
Thanks, if you have more questions let me know. I am alsways happy to share my knowledge. :D

jrpage

I want to know if that's RazorEQX pic in his avatar.
Pretty sure that was the cover of GQ last month. :D

razoreqx

Originally posted by jrpage
I want to know if that's RazorEQX pic in his avatar.
Pretty sure that was the cover of GQ last month. :D

GQ? lol

ronipa

I was wondering the same thing about Razor.... JRPage.
Is that really who Razor "is" or are we being dupped?
LOL

Roni

razoreqx

Originally posted by Master33
No no, see somehow razor got my picture up there and used it as his avatar! Thats actualy my worst photo too:D lol

Your worst photo :p You told me it was your best

leopard_babe

The worst photo???

Then I definately have to see what the best one looks like :D .
Hey lets see some of your photos then. That is actually a REALLY old picture. That was after one of my proms or dance parties. So I was like 17 or 18. However I still look the same. Jut have shorter hair.

razoreqx

Originally posted by Master33
Ok heres me after a LOT of Jack Daniels...literaly.:)

Yea thats pretty bad.. Hey you do look alot like me!

razoreqx

Originally posted by Leopard_babe
The worst photo???

Then I definately have to see what the best one looks like :D .
Hey lets see some of your photos then. That is actually a REALLY old picture. That was after one of my proms or dance parties. So I was like 17 or 18. However I still look the same. Jut have shorter hair.

So where is your new picture you promised?

cincyreefer

Razor- Where on Colerain Ave? I am out there about every week and live about 5 minutes from where Colerain turns into 27 by Rumpke. What fish stores did you go to? Monfort is on Colerain so I am assuming you went there?

razoreqx

Originally posted by cincyreefer
Razor- Where on Colerain Ave? I am out there about every week and live about 5 minutes from where Colerain turns into 27 by Rumpke. What fish stores did you go to? Monfort is on Colerain so I am assuming you went there?

about half way down. on the corner of galbrath (sp) I was actually in an apt building about 100 feet down Galbraith across from the bakery there.. Shocked that I still remember that!..
Fish store.. Im trying to think.. I bought the tank from a store in Tri County.. Im trying to think of the name.. but it slips me.. I did alot of my shopping there as well.. In Cinci I had a 240g tank in my 1 bed apartment.. hehe.. I was in college. Going to UC.
I use to hang out in a bar near there called Sports View pub.. remember it?