let see some puffers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mimzy

LoL, Jonny Bolt, ur too much

That is a GORGEOUS valentini. I've never realized they had those irridescent green markings!
Promise, your puffer is also BREATHTAKING!

J

jcrim

Originally Posted by Mimzy
LoL, Jonny Bolt, ur too much

That is a GORGEOUS valentini. I've never realized they had those irridescent green markings!
Promise, your puffer is also BREATHTAKING!
AAAWWW... does Mimzy-wimzy wike the wittle puffer-wuffers? :hilarious

mimzy

why yes. yes she does. In fact, Mimzy-whimzy is totaly head over heels for the Puffy-wuffy widdle spotted chubby-wubbies with the belly-wellies that inflatey-watey bigger than your silly-willy widdle heady-weady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have spoken.

J

jcrim

Originally Posted by Mimzy
why yes. yes she does. In fact, Mimzy-whimzy is totaly head over heels for the Puffy-wuffy widdle spotted chubby-wubbies with the belly-wellies that inflatey-watey bigger than your silly-willy widdle heady-weady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have spoken.
Interpreter please????
Actually I'm just trying to get the last word... don't want to ruin ANOTHER perfectly good thread.

jonny bolt

LOL. Thank you :joy: He's a good Puff. He nips at Doink the Clown's fins every month or 2, take a lil beak full lol. But I scold him, and tell him not to try and puff up wit me, and he listens.
A Puffah found a new bed...

Hand-fed Puffiz...

jonny bolt

Here's me best-friends Puffah. His name is Brian. I caught him sleeping one night too, so I snapped a pic. As you can see, he's in tha Dead Zone....

He's a good Puff.

diane4

WOW nice puffers. I will post some pics of my dog face puffer (which got me into saltwater craziness) and my soon to be twin spot fresh water puffer.
I love puffers, anemones and oscars.

mitzel

This is henery he was our first puffer. He is the tank busy body , he's always the first to check out the new arivals.

This is snoop , A.K.A the DOG FATHER

jonny bolt

Yeah, nice Puffs! Love those Valentini Puffahz. You have the Dogface and the Valentini in the same tank? If so, how do they get along? My friend's huge Regal Tang is starting to act up, and he may have to sell it, and he wants to get a Dogface.