178mph "motorcycle"
what kind of car do you drive?
I just got a new mini cooper... to replace the 350 Z my mom took from me =(
What was your first car?

veni vidi vici

Originally Posted by DeMartini
I just got a new mini cooper... to replace the 350 Z my mom took from me =(
What was your first car?
A Gremlin with no windows other than the windshield,driver or passanger doors didnt open and it had no muffler.Double parked it one to many times and had a whole back seat of parking tickets
City of Chicago put the boot on it and i think i saw mayor Daleys kid driveing it.
If you could do something good on a large scale what would it be?

integral9

Originally Posted by Veni Vidi Vici
A Gremlin with no windows other than the windshield,driver or passanger doors didnt open and it had no muffler.Double parked it one to many times and had a whole back seat of parking tickets
City of Chicago put the boot on it and i think i saw mayor Daleys kid driveing it.
If you could do something good on a large scale what would it be?
Save the Great Barrier Reef.
What's your favorite drink?

yerboy

Originally Posted by Integral9
Save the Great Barrier Reef.
What's your favorite drink?
bourbon n Coke
If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would it be?

veni vidi vici

Originally Posted by yerboy
bourbon n Coke
If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would it be?
Australia
Do you think the govement should outlaw the manufacturing and sales of tobacco?

alix2.0

Originally Posted by THEREEFER9
nope
Anybody here NOT like steak
i hate it. how many gallons is your display tank?

wangotango

Originally Posted by alix2.0
i hate it. how many gallons is your display tank?
What was your dream career when you were younger, and is that what you're doing now?
-Justin

flcandy

Originally Posted by crimzy
Everyday.
Have you ever sucker punched anybody or been sucker punched? If yes to either please tell the story.
Yes and I regret it.
(Sorry I have been gone my Computer died and is laying discarded in another room, using the fiance's)
It was stupid, I was young "15" and snuck out of the house late one night. I had a friend pick me up and my BF at the time was there so yay, but she happened to have another girl with her who wanted to score some green "I thought that was HORRIBLE and it made me uncomfortable" by getting it fronted "loaned" to her and us driving there "hour away" to do this at 2 AM.

Well I told her that no one would do that and my friend wouldnt be driving there with me in the car.
Well she got mad and told me to shut the f up you f-ing slut I will beat your ass before you tell me what to do. Well she got out of the car and called me out told me to f-ing let her beat the ---- out of me and I went over. Well all she did was talk about hitting me and I got sick of her saying she was going to hit me and said hit me already. Well I didnt say a thing just hit her
, like I hit my younger sister when we fought "I am the oldest of 3 and have a younger brother that is 6'3 200lbs" and I broke her nose. Well she ran off and took off her foam flip flop and tried to hit me. It didnt hurt at all. She ran off and That was the end of the night. I pissed my friend off and made the BF laugh and went home. "I was later told I broke her nose by my "friend" and was stupidly proud of my short temper, which I have now learned to control after years of work.

Anyone ever ponder the true value of life and how quickly it can be gone? "I work for the County Animal Care and control in the area and work 7-5 every day and also have to be certified in euthanasia/preform it, its not bad its a shot and 2 seconds later they are asleep, no pain no organ failures until they are asleep and under the anesthesia part I promise I cry every time though, blame the ignorant people who dont intend to keep their pets, or find it a home on their own, or the people who starve them and dont give them water, we just help them to come to a better more proud/peaceful ending"

alix2.0

yes, every day. i am especially disgusted with the massive dogfighting situation lately. they take the animals from where they are "living", and because they are evidence or part of a case they cant euthanize them unless they are in REALLY bad shape. they have to be kept in kennels untill the case is over and they can be euthanized... and theyre fighting dogs, you cant keep more than one per cage.

so what happens to the cute little puppies someone's mom dropped off? theres suddenly no room for them, and if no one takes them before all the pitbulls (who are marked to die anyways) come, they die too.

its disgusting.
anyways...
has anything ever nuked in your tank, and what happened?

vpotts28

Originally Posted by lil' tanker
no favorite college?
As much as it pains me to answer the question, it is Michigan. Let the App State jokes keep comin'.

flcandy

yes, every day. i am especially disgusted with the massive dogfighting situation lately. they take the animals from where they are "living", and because they are evidence or part of a case they cant euthanize them unless they are in REALLY bad shape. they have to be kept in kennels untill the case is over and they can be euthanized... and theyre fighting dogs, you cant keep more than one per cage.

so what happens to the cute little puppies someone's mom dropped off? theres suddenly no room for them, and if no one takes them before all the pitbulls (who are marked to die anyways) come, they die too.

its disgusting.
anyways...
has anything ever nuked in your tank, and what happened?
I know it is sad we just had a 20% budget cut to. The counties dont think it is a big issue but man if only they would come and work one day with these people they would know. I have noticed that most of the dogs we get are severely malnourished and those are the ones we hold the longest, I am just glad they can escalate these acts to felonies now.

In answer to your ?
Yes I have I got an anemone without researching it first (before I found this site and learned up on corals and inverts, my bad! wont happen again) anyways it had some sort of parasite and all my fish and it dies within days. I noticed little white wormie things squiggling around and had to empty the tank for a month before I got the patience to try again. Havent had a bad day since.

Have you ever noticed that there is no mention of the good in the news just the bad? You never hear about the young woman who saved the baby from the car crash no you hear about the guy who got killed while buying milk on his way home.

alix2.0

absoloutely. but, no one tunes in to see who pulled a kitten out of a tree, they wanna see who the heck would put them up there.
do you own any pets other than fish?

wangotango

do you own any pets other than fish?
I have two dogs, two leopard geckos, and my sister has a tree frog.
If you could chose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be and why?
-Justin

alix2.0

Originally Posted by WangoTango
I have two dogs, two leopard geckos, and my sister has a tree frog.
If you could chose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be and why?
-Justin
the bermuda triangle.
do you believe in the afterlife?

jovial

Yes
If God is almighty and powerful, do you think he could create a stone so heavy he could not lift it?