Lets see-full Tank Shot

B

bonita69

Inspire new to the hobby (Aquascape)! Post your full tank photo with size of tank and pounds of LR and age.
I will go first
92 coner
85+ lbs Live Rock
Tank 1 year old (had fake stuff before, yuck!)
Tank with "super cured" live rock 5 weeks old
LV cured for 2 plus months before placement

nigerbang

Pretty much a full tank shot..Just from the side..There might be some missing..Sorry for the dark pic..Lights out..
92 Corner
roughly 120lbs LR
4 months old
Wet/Dry, Red Sea Berlin, 400watt 14k Hamilton

mopar9012

I wish I had a bigger tank, but this is all i can afford right now...
29 Gallon
55-60 pounds of LR

caleigh05

well i know i want to keep some lps & sps corals but, what types iam not to sure. I know i want to get some zoos and possibly some polyps in the near future. as far as live stock maybe another clown & chromis

v8eater

30gal tall
Not sure how many lbs of rock
I know some corals are too close I Currently am setting up a 55gal just waiting on the LR to get here.

rabid frog

ya, but the 55 is gone now... otherwise he would be in the 75.
Was just a neat picture of my 55 before I had to move. It didnt make the trip so well.

rubytoo

Here's mine:
75 gal, 2 yr 2months.Originally to be a reef, hubby filled it with fish...
Next : 10 gal 1 year 2 month, because the 75 pretty much became fish, live rock and a few softies. Not an acceptable reef tank
Next 10 gal 4 months, because the 1st 10 gallon exploded in xenia and zoo's.
I suppose I need to maybe combine them into one larger tank, because this newest tank is also spreading the xenia and zoo's

reefboy12

WOW those two 10 gal. really did explode holy cow!!! lol you can't even tell were the live rock is. Very nice all of you. when i get mine set up ill take a pic of it.

goodwin9

The numbers a fresh in my mind so I will post mine.
620 gallons 120W X48W X 25H
490 lbs of live rock
500 lbs of sand
Tank is 10 days old.