Let's see if I can post pics

jenn-e

Here is my 55 about 4 months ago when i got it. I've had saltwater before but took a little break.

jenn-e

I've started doing some work to it because i really didn't like it like that. Here is what it looks like now, I know i've still got a long way to go.

jenn-e

Here are my fish, I only have 2. Any suggestions for my tank, good or bad, please tell me what you think.

jenn-e

There was a mandarin in the tank when i got it. My sister in law had him for about a year and he did really good in there but last week he got sucked into the ph
So I will wait a while until i get more lr and maybe get another one.

crazy4reefs

looks alot better than the first picture, you are making postive changes. i think you will end up with a sweet tank. :yes:

dennis26

Sorry about the mandarin. I like both pics . The second one a lil better. How do u post pics on here? im trying to figure that out.Dennis

acez28

that damsel is gonna cause problems in the long run. They are mean little fish. I have had 2 in 2 seperate tanks.....when they start getting aggressive they get this bump on thier head. Mine always claim this cave and then attacks any fish that comes around it.

jenn-e

:yes: The damsel is already getting agressive he does exactly what you said yours did. But I don't know what to do with him right now:thinking:
To post pics you need to resize them to at least 500 by 500. Then just hit browse at attachments and double click your pic. This is the first ones i have posted and that's all i had to do. Good Luck!:)

acez28

i took the advice of everyone here and just chased him around for about 2 hours and finally caught him and gave him back to my LFS.

dennis26

with a lot of live rock they are almost impossible to catch. i had to go thru that too once or twice.wasnt fun ill tell ya.