Lets see those Gigantic Tanks..

triga22

***)
Im talking 100+.. Id like to see reefs and agressive.. Anything.. I love huge tanks!! Bring em on!

triga22

Amazing tank. Im guessing water changes are a hassle. lol It looks awsome. I really like how you have that field of that green grass looking stuff. Is that starburst?

hot883

My 125 reef. 7 months old and transplanted my 55 stuff in here too that was up almost 12 months. Most of these are from July, but I love them.

triga22

Very Very Nice tank. Ive always loved your work and think your tanks are very neat lookng and 1 of a kind. I really enjoy that angel of yours. Wish you the best of luck with all of your tanks.

hot883

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Very Very Nice tank. Ive always loved your work and think your tanks are very neat lookng and 1 of a kind. I really enjoy that angel of yours. Wish you the best of luck with all of your tanks.
Thanks TRI. Only possible through people on here and good trades. Get the chance trade with TX Reef. Awesome guy. My frogspawn I got from him is AMAZING. Favorite in my tank.
What do you have now TRI?

efishnsea

Amazing tank. Im guessing water changes are a hassle. lol It looks awsome. I really like how you have that field of that green grass looking stuff. Is that starburst?
Thanks......You know I have to be honest, I have not done a change since the cycle, 1.5 years. I am going to start doing changes after all that I have read on this forum. My tank has probably just been surviving not thriving.
Yea its neon green star polyps.

clown boy

Very Very Nice Guys. How old are they?
Mine's just over 3 weeks. I know that I am probably going to hear it from you all, but I bought an established setup.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by hot883
My 125 reef. 7 months old and transplanted my 55 stuff in here too that was up almost 12 months. Most of these are from July, but I love them.
Great job it looks AWESOME.

aw2x3

Shot of my 200gal. pred. tank, which is now sitting dry, out in the garage.

Dont mind the horrible plumbing job...it was first try at DIY plumbing. Thankfully, it's all been removed.

hot883

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
Mine's just over 3 weeks. I know that I am probably going to hear it from you all, but I bought an established setup.
Nothing wrong with that at all.

triga22

Hot.. Right now I have a 30 Yea I know its little but im converting it to a reef.Ive heard alot about great trades here.
efish Those are some really nice close ups on those corals you go there I see you have a clam. Yea water changes are a must have everyone says but I havent done one in a month and my tanks fine.. I aslo dont have a skimmer but no corals.. Im in the Process of making it a reef. I m 13 and this is all self funded.
Clown... As long as you bought established I dont have a problem with it.

hot883

Originally Posted by efishnsea
Great job it looks AWESOME.

Thanks efish. YOURS is amazing. Those rics. are nuts and so are the GSP's. Wanna do some trading? I have a nice gorgonian for some of your blue/green ricordea's! bcool831@pldi.net

efishnsea

Originally Posted by AW2x3
Shot of my 200gal. pred. tank, which is now sitting dry, out in the garage.

Dont mind the horrible plumbing job...it was first try at DIY plumbing. Thankfully, it's all been removed.

Yea that eel is huge, what do yo feed it :notsure: ????Great job on the tank :joy: !!!

aw2x3

32" female Hawaiian Dragon, who gets fillets of grouper, snapper, whole squid, octo and the random stray, neighborhood kitten.
It's out in the garage because the house I'm in now, I dont think the floors could support it. I'm down to the Dragon, a Whitemouth Moray and an 8" Blue Line Grouper in my 90gal. I've ripped out all the junk plumbing, on the 200, and am redoing everything.