lets see your side view shots

squishy

Originally Posted by murph145
hey squishy good to see u nice pics... hows the tank doing??
Tanks doing great. Just got a new calcuim reactor, the old one just can't keep up anymore.
I must say your tank is truly one of the amazing ones out there.

murph145

yeah my reactor is havin hard times keepin up too... i wanted to go with 10K bulbs but then i was affraid the extra growth from the corals would take the alk and calcium demand over the edge and my reactor wouldnt be able to keep up forcing me to spend more money i dont wanna lol so i stuck with the phoenix 14ks and they should be here this week
i appreciate your kind words and your tank has been doing great and has come along way very nice... too bad u dont live a lil closer could check it out but canada is a lil far of a drive for me lol
what do u keep ur alk and ca at?

squishy

Originally Posted by murph145
yeah my reactor is havin hard times keepin up too... i wanted to go with 10K bulbs but then i was affraid the extra growth from the corals would take the alk and calcium demand over the edge and my reactor wouldnt be able to keep up forcing me to spend more money i dont wanna lol so i stuck with the phoenix 14ks and they should be here this week
i appreciate your kind words and your tank has been doing great and has come along way very nice... too bad u dont live a lil closer could check it out but canada is a lil far of a drive for me lol
what do u keep ur alk and ca at?
alk was trying to hold at 8 or better but that is just a losing battle. and calcium is around 440 to 500. but I have been supplementing just to help keep up with the demand. So I broke down and bought a new one. Now I just have to figure this one out (damn german or dutch I don't even know what language it is..ha ha) Anyways will hopefully have it up and running by next week. will post pics.

murph145

very cool yeah alk is my biggest issue ive got it holding steady now in the 9's but that was hard to get i have my reactor wide open
keep me updated on the new reactor setup