LF 100-180g Tank for Reef

tgolbus

First time reef tank. Willing to pay shipping to Milwaukee. The more in teh setup the better.
Reply with details and pics if possible.

rays98

I am getting ready to sell / part out my 200 gallon oceanic reef tank. It is 7' long by 2' tall by 2' deep. I have 250lbs. of hugh liverock, not little pieces. It has around 150 lbs. of Live sand. I have a custom stand that I made for it. It has 4 - 96watt Power Compacts (2 - 10,000k bulbs and 2 - blue acitnic). It has 2 - 250 watt Metal Halide Lights with remote ballast. It has a a LifeReef LF1-300 Sump with 24" Protein skimmer. It has two Iwaki either 40 or 50 series circulation pumps running 1200 gph. It has another Iwaki 30 series pump runiing 1000 gph to run the Protein Skimmer. It has a Neptune Controller that controls everything from lighting to monitoring temperature with ten modules. I know I'm forgetting something, if interested email me at Rays98@Cs.Com. I live around Chicago. To replace my system would cost around $9,000. I'm not looking for anything even close to that. Make me an offer.
Ray

robchuck

Rays98,
Are you interested in parting out anything in the system? I would be interested in the lighting and some rock. Also, is any livestock available?

rays98

Yes I am interested in parting out. I have some live stock, so I would want to break down the tank something like this:
1) Sell livestock
2) Sell Live Rock
3) Sell Live Sand
4) Sell lighting
5) Sell Neptune Controller
6) Sell pumps
7) Sell sump and Protein Skimmer
8) Sell tank with stand and canopy
Live stock : 2 Green Chromis Damsels
1 Maroon with white strip Clown
1 Fox Face
1 Green Brittle star (quite big)
Lots of mushrooms and Polyps
1 candy cane coral
By the way my Live rock is covered in purple, green, pink coaline and is all "show" size. 20-25lb + 12-20" long 8-12" thick and 10-12" wide (Estimated). It's enough to build a "wall" 7' long by 12-18" tall. EMail me at Rays98@Cs.Com if interested.
Ray