lfs Asheville, NC?

t316

Asheville??? What, do you just like the mountains or something? I could tell you a hundred party spots up there, but you might have to head back East towards Raleigh to get a good lfs.

T

tizzo

This one is about an hour away, but I love it and the owner (Eric) is awesome!!!
AND they QT their corals!
Fins & Critters
1008 Gantt Street
Shelby, NC 28152
Phone: 704-484-0600
Web:
STORE HOURS:
Monday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
Sunday: CLOSED
GENERAL DIRECTIONS:
From I-85 headed South, Exit 10B toward KINGS MOUNTAIN/SHELBY.
Follow 74 bypass past Cleveland Mall, past Ford Dealership. Look for Shelby Lanes (bowling alley) on left side of Highway. Cross over highway an get on service road heading West. Go past Nissan Dealer and take left at stop sign. This is Gantt St and we are down this road on right. If you make it to Golden Coral or Wal-Mart You have gone too far turn around and come back and make the first right past Golden Coral.

t316

Also, The Ashville Aquarium over on Regent Park Blvd. But they don't specialize in SW only. It's a mix with FW also.

The only one I buy from in Asheville is WNC Aquariums in Fletcher/Arden area. Their prices are reasonable, not a fancy place, but they seem to be the best in Asheville so far. The owners are great & will spend time with you unlike other stores. And one of them are always there, small family owned (husband/wife) store. They dont have a bunch of employees that know nothing about swf. Good luck and welcome to the mountains!

spiderwoman

The only other one I can think of is east of you in Maiden, NC.
Dav's Sea Creatures
12 Bost Nursery Rd
Maiden, NC 28650
ph: 828-612-6125