lfs going out of bus

foxface402

hawks aquitics in lima ohio is going out of business and has to sell every thing including display tanks. live rock is $3 a lb fully cured good rock. he has alot of tanks and equipment check it out.

reefsoe

you pickin anything up from them?
I could use single polyps/riccordia left overs and or small stuff! let me know

foxface402

I just bought live rock from him it's always good he is sick of the way people act. no web site but he may ship not sure phone # 419-999-4426 hours 12 to 7 eastern time ask for sean it's sad he leaving the bus always had good quality stuff.

jeffsz28

foxface- i live in youngstown ohio- where is this petstore at??? maybe you could get me some bright green star polpys and ship them to me??? please email me at flusz@aol.com- thanks Jeff

zeppelin

Lima is South of Toledo. I'm S.E. of Columbus or I'd run up there too. How's the selection? Is the stuff cheap enough to warrant running up 2 1/2 hours and back to get it?
Thanks
Larry:cool:

foxface402

yes I believe it is especially if you want several items, travel up to I- 75 exit 120 thats breese rd go west to second triffic light he is on the south east corner blue building. I haven't been out there since tues but had alot of stuff left them especially coral and live rock, and dry goods.