LFS in Fort Wayne, Indiana?

timsedwards

Hi Guys,
Im coming over from merry ol' England to Fort Wayne Indiana (via a day in New York ;)) and wanted to take the opportunity to pick up some stuff which I cant get over here, can anyone recommend a good one or indeed one at all?!?!
Thanks!
Tim.

overanalyzer

You are coming to the US to go to Fort Wayne, Indiana?? Uhm - not a hot bed of tourism so I am assuming this is in regards to your schooling??
Enjoy your trip - I am no help other than to BUMP this thread for you!

cap'n pete

I hope you enjoy your trip to the US. As far as LFS in town, I only go to two. Petwarehouse on Coldwater Rd. (next to the Walmart) and The coral reef, which is located on N. Anthony Blvd. just south of IPFW. Just check out a phone book when you get here for addresses and tele numbers. :D
If a road trip is a possibility, there is always Harbor Aquatics up north and Premium Aquatics in Indy. Just do a websearch for those. HTH
How long will you be in town?

timsedwards

Hi Guys!
LOL no everyone asks why am I going there, its not New York or Miami or LA.....
Im going over there to work with Youth at a church there which my church has strong connections with. Going via New York and spending a day there to kill the tourism bug though :)
I will be in town for 6 days. You know to get to there from New York I have to fly to Atlanta and then back up to Fort Wayne!
Thanks!
Tim.

jeepboy

I second Capn Pete's recommendation for Petware house and The Coral Reef. All other stores that carry saltwater fish tend to have dirty tanks or poor selection.