lg fish lets see em !!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm looking forward to my fish getting bigger and bigger i love watching them grow ! i'd love 2 see your lg fish pics and eels of course and what sz tank there in !!!!!

Originally Posted by ocean predator
i'm looking forward to my fish getting bigger and bigger i love watching them grow ! i'd love 2 see your lg fish pics and eels of course and what sz tank there in !!!!!

sk8shorty01

Here are my biggest fish
photos 1 and 2 are of my Clown Trigger (probably about 8 inches now)
photos 3 and 4 are of my Volitan Lion (about a foot long now)
last picture is of my tank, its a 220 gallon.

j.p

lol i couldnt resist
me next to a goliath grouper we caught last year oo ya and i was like 5'1 then lol

kjr_trig

ok... he is not that big, but for an Achilles Tang living in a tank he is.....6 inches and roughly 8 years old....great puffer BTW stdreb.

vanos

Where do you shop for fish stuff or fish in general, noticed you live in fitchburg. I live in Boston and shop locally. Thanks,

thats what i'm talkin about i want a clown trigger but i'm sceptical if it will work in my tank ????????????? thanx guys keep e'm coming thay look great

Originally Posted by J.P
lol i couldnt resist
me next to a goliath grouper we caught last year oo ya and i was like 5'1 then lol

by the way buddy is pretty illegal to bring those on board

paintballer768

thats what i'm talkin about i want a clown trigger but i'm sceptical if it will work in my tank ????????????? thanx guys keep e'm coming thay look great

Most people say triggers are good until one day they just go berzerk and attack everything and act really aggressive, clowns more cases than not.

Originally Posted by J.P
it is illegal to bring them on board? i thought it was jst illegal to kepp em'
ya sorry if you get caught you'll get find in U.S. waters atleast i do not know about the keys though.
But also its not good for the fish most weigh a couple of hundred pounds and if you drag them aboard to just take one pic he may be out of the water so long he just might
so that wouldnt be to good.

crabsrkewl

Originally Posted by J.P
lol i couldnt resist

OMG you look just like my neighbor!!!!!!!!!!!

stdreb27

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
ok... he is not that big, but for an Achilles Tang living in a tank he is.....6 inches and roughly 8 years old....great puffer BTW stdreb.
thanks, I think he is beautiful, he got stucked into the canister filter after he knocked off the guard, so now he has a one inch circle on his belly. but is it fading.

renogaw

Originally Posted by Grouperlover
ya sorry if you get caught you'll get find in U.S. waters atleast i do not know about the keys though.
But also its not good for the fish most weigh a couple of hundred pounds and if you drag them aboard to just take one pic he may be out of the water so long he just might
so that wouldnt be to good.

so how do you get it off your hook if you accidentally take one? also what if it swallowed the hook and died, just throw it back and let the isopods and crabs eat it?
that fish is huge, is it common to be that size or bigger?

Originally Posted by Vanos
Where do you shop for fish stuff or fish in general, noticed you live in fitchburg. I live in Boston and shop locally. Thanks,
there are 3 shops in worcester and one in framingham and 1 in salem n h and were do u go

littlebeard

It's very illegal to bring them on board for the purpose of photography.
Straight from the FWC
"The taking of photographs after removal of hooks and posing for pictures with goliaths is not considered an immediate release of the fish."